List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: No more release schedules.
From:       Tom Albers <toma () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-06-09 20:54:34

Hi,

The release-team mailinglist is for release coordination, reaching consensus and then \
announce the outcome on the appropiate lists. I think I started a valid discussion, \
which can be discussed maturely inside the release-team, it was not meant to be \
passed to a wider audience.

You have now included kde-devel and kde-packager which was not intended. If the \
outcome is that it was a bad suggestion that's fine, it won't happen. But you \
approaching those lists is very premature and harms this discussion very much.