Hi,

I am working on Gluon Player since some time now, and one of the use cases it must support are downloading new games. Gluon can use an OCS compliant server to do that. We are not using KNS on the client side, as our use case is very very specific to game attributes.

As of now, Gluon player can use Attica to download an archive file for a game [1], however the next step will be to extract the archive so that the user can play the game. Any suggestions on what Qt library I can use for that? The library should be able to support extraction and compression on all platforms Qt supports.

Thanks a lot :)

[1] http://test.gamingfreedom.org/CONTENT/content-files/141902-apocalypse.gluon.tar.gz is an example for the game at

Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com