List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: error building kde/kanagram from master
From:       "Anne-Marie Mahfouf" <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2011-06-06 18:10:55

Le Monday 6 June 2011 19:35:53, Zé a écrit :
> Error building kde/kanagram from master, the output:
>
> [ 22%] Building CXX object
> kanagram/src/CMakeFiles/kanagram.dir/kanagram.o
> /home/mmodem/rpm/BUILD/kdeedu/kanagram/src/kanagram.cpp:49:30: fatal
> error: sharedkvtmlfiles.h: No such file or directory
> compilation terminated.
> make[2]: *** [kanagram/src/CMakeFiles/kanagram.dir/kanagram.o] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [kanagram/src/CMakeFiles/kanagram.dir/all] Error 2

When you run cmake in Kanagram build dir, it detects whether you have
libkdeedu or not. If not it does not build. I checked to be sure.
So as you're building I assume you have libkdeedu.

Please look in /libkdeedu/keduvocdocument/ and check what files are there and
what you installed from there. sharedkvtmlfiles.h is installed from there.

And it's weird that you are on IRC and asking other stuff about kdeedu apps but
then post here anyway...

Anne-Marie