List:       kde-devel
Subject:    plasma-mobile on meego
From:       flash yan <flashyan83 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-06-01 3:42:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

I installed plasma-mobile on meego  following the instruction:

http://community.kde.org/Plasma/Active/Installation#MeeGo_.2F_ARM

But it said that libexiv2.so.10 is needed by some
packages(strigi-libs,e.g.).

And the meego repo does not supply the packages having this library file.
So I made the exiv2-libs rpm package using fedora 15 source
exiv2-0.21.1-1.fc15.src.rpm

My suggestion is that the exiv2-libs package should be in the kde repo:

http://repo.pub.meego.com/Project:/KDE:/Devel/Trunk/Project:KDE:Devel.repo

Thanks.

Flash Yan