List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Disabling Oxygen's window dragging for specific QWidgets?
From:       Luciano Montanaro <mikelima () cirulla ! net>
Date:       2011-05-15 13:35:05

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 7:49 PM, Hugo Pereira Da Costa
<hugo@oxygen-icons.org> wrote:

> For the record, and as a last resort, I also added to oxygen a cusom QObject
> property that force disabling of the window dragging. Namely if you add:
>
>    widget->setProperty( " _kde_no_window_grab", false );
>
> you achieve the same results. It looks simpler but is really not
> satisfactory IMO.
> (notably it would not fix the issue with other styles that don't recognize
> the option e.g. bespin, qtcurve).

To be on the safe side, shouldn't the logic be reversed?

Have application that *do* work with the style set a window attribute?

--
Luciano Montanaro

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on
no account be allowed to do the job. -- Douglas Adams