List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Disabling Oxygen's window dragging for specific QWidgets?
From:       Nikos Chantziaras <realnc () arcor ! de>
Date:       2011-05-13 16:28:30

I noticed that when running in KDE and using the Oxygen style, the
windows of my Qt application can be dragged around with the mouse by
clicking on any area in the window, not just the title bar.  But it
behaves strange in my application: window dragging only works in parts
of the window that have nothing in them yet.

Note that dragging in those areas shouldn't be possible to begin with.
So the question is: is there a way I can disable this for specific QWidgets?

If you wonder about the details of my situation: I use a QScrollArea to
display a QWidget (where I'm drawing stuff using custom painting).  When
the QWidget is small and doesn't yet fill the entire QScrollArea, the
not yet filled areas are "draggable".  When the QWidget expands and
covers these areas, window dragging stops working.