List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdesupport for 4.6
From:       Michael Pyne <mpyne () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-04-15 0:24:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday, April 14, 2011 23:13:29 David Jarvie wrote:
> There doesn't seem to be a kdesupport package in git or svn for use with KDE
> 4.6, equivalent to the svn tag kdesupport-for-4.5 for KDE 4.5. Are there
> plans to create this?

Last I heard was an explicit no, mostly because many (though not all) of the
libraries that were in kdesupport for 4.5 had migrated to git by the time 4.6
was tagged/released, and therefore the svn tag wouldn't really fully describe
all the kdesupport libraries that were required.

Don't take this as opposition from myself however. ;)

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne