List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Cannot build strigi
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2011-04-14 6:34:08

On 14.04.11 16:00:11, Ian Wadham wrote:
> Now kdesrc-build-1.13 reports the first failure on strigi.  After that,
> no major modules will build build.  Re strigi, I get the messages:

Looks like either someone broke the strigi repository, or your cmake
cannot handle Git submodules that well. I recall a related bugfix in
cmake 2.8.3 or 2.8.4. If updating cmake does not help, you can try to
update the submodules manually, go to the strigi repository then do

git submodule init
git submodule update

if that also fails you're out of luck until someone fixes the
repository or you use the indvidual separated strigi repositories. You
can find them out by looking at the .gitmodules file in the strigi
repository.

Andreas