List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: GSoC Idea: KHelpCenter Rewrite
From:       Martin =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gr=E4=DFlin?= <mgraesslin () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-04-07 19:16:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 04 April 2011 14:16:07 Harald Sitter wrote:
> Aloha!
>
> Here is something I have been thinking about for quite some time...
>
> Since this has become a candidate for TLDR here is the short version:
> KHC is no goody, I want to make it more goody, what we need is better looks
> and integration of web content. I would like to propose that as GSoC project.
as nobody answered I just wanted to say that I think that a GSoC for KHelpCenter is an excelent
idea. It really needs some love and is in its current state rather a shame :-(

A little bit sad that nobody replied to this idea and offered to mentor it. But this points to the
problem: the development of KHelpCenter is dead.

Martin