2011/3/21 Lamarque Vieira Souza : > Em Monday 21 March 2011, Pali Rohár escreveu: > >> 2011/3/13 Raphael Kubo da Costa : > >> > Pali Rohár writes: > >> >> Is my idea acceptable on Google Summer of Code 2011? > >> > > >> > As mentioned before, the biggest difficulty you may have is finding a > >> > Kopete developer to mentor you. > >> > >> How can I find mentor, if there is nobody on Kopete mailinglist? What > >> are other people doing? > > I, for one, am trying to fix bugs in Kopete. Honestly, if you are willing to > help Kopete you could try solving one of its most hated bugs, such as the > webcam MSN send receive (http://bugs.kde.org/195228) or other protocol you > use. There is also the statistics plugin that slowdowns Kopete startup and > shutdown (http://bugs.kde.org/117989). > > I am not familiar with most of the Kopete's source code and only use the > Jabber and WLM protocols. When I try to do something I spent some time > figuring out how it works and doing some tests until I find what I need to > do my changes. > > -- > > Lamarque V. Souza > > http://www.geographicguide.com/brazil.htm > > Linux User #57137 - http://counter.li.org/ > > http://www.kde-mg.org Hello, I'm not using MSN protocol (and I does not know Kopete MSN code) and I don't have idea how to fix statistic plugin. If there isn't mentor for my Kopete idea about rewriting winpopup protocol, I forget about it :( -- Pali Rohár pali.rohar@gmail.com >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<