On Thursday 31 March 2011 09:03:37 A. Bischof wrote: > > Welcome to Debian unstable :) Somehow, during the release of Squeeze, KDE > > got seriously behind. There are rumours of KDE 4.6 hitting experimental > > soon, though, so maybe there is some hope. > > hm, but even for unstable it looks dated in Debian: I should have been more clear. The getting-behind happened while Squeeze were released, but is affected unstable. Squeeze is followed the time-honoured Debian tradition of being quite conservative. And as Andreas wrote, 4.5 will not ever be part of unstable (or any stable releases). 4.5 happened during a Debian freeze, and there would be no point now. (Don't get me wrong btw: I think Debian is a very fine distribution, and I use it every day. But the time around releases are a bit frustrating.) -- kind regards, Esben >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<