List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Icons only visible on mouse hover
From:       Paulo Moura Guedes <moura () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2011-03-02 18:34:31

Hi,

I'm having a problem with some icons in KDE applications which are only
visible on mouse hover.

I compiled and installed, in a custom directory, the following modules of KDE:

qt-kde
kdelibs
kde-baseapps
kde-workspace
kde-runtime
kate
konsole
kdesupport/oxygen-icons

Giving the example of the Kate application, I have the open icon always
visible on the toolbar, but the one in the file menu is only visible on mouse
hover.

I have none of qt or kde system package installed.
Any idea why this happens?

Thanks,
Paulo