List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: How to load KDE plugins from a dev directory?
From:       Kevin Funk <krf () gmx ! de>
Date:       2011-02-25 19:46:53

Friday 25 February 2011, augustin <augustin-kde-devel@overshoot.tv>:
> On Friday 25 February 2011 04:02:16 pm Kevin Krammer wrote:
> > Welcome to KDE development :)
>
> Thank you Kevin for your welcome and for your prompt response.
> You gave me a lot of useful information. I'll take time to test it and
> digest it all. I'll check the techbase, too.
> I'll post again if I get stuck somewhere :)
>
> Blessings,
>
> Augustin.

> >> unsubscribe <<

This might be also very interesting to you:
http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Increased_Productivity_in_KDE4_with_Scripts/.bashrc
(sourcing this basically sets all the required environment variables you need)

I'm using this to install the complete KDE environment (and other cmake based
applications) to user-space.
Very helpful for development purposes.

Greets

--