List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KGlobal::locale::Warning, how to suppress it?
From:       Nikos Chantziaras <realnc () arcor ! de>
Date:       2011-01-29 13:08:48

When I open a file dialog with QFileDialog::getOpenFileName(), this gets
printed on stderr:

   KGlobal::locale::Warning your global KLocale is being
   recreated with a valid main component instead of a fake
   component, this usually means you tried to call i18n
   related functions before your main component was created.
   You should not do that since it most likely will not work

What can I do about this?  This is with a Qt 4.7.1 application running
in KDE 4.6.0.