List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: How to use KAuth in a KDModule written in pykde?
From:       simgunz <simgunz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-14 21:24:08

Hi Dario,
first of all: thanks for the reply!

In this days, thinking about a solution, I get to the point to try to
write a helper in C++ and you confirmed my idea. But there are some
problems. I'm writing a KDE interface for an existing python program
(timekpr). This program have a library for access some root files , so
I need to use the functions in that python library in my helper, but
how can I use python functions in a C++ helper? (SIP?) This is the
reason because I wanted to implement the helper in python, but maybe
it is not possible.

My program is not desinged very well probably (until now). I'm new in
kde programming and actually this is my first software (other then the
university software) but programming a real useful software let me
learn a lot quickly about python, kde ecc...so I'm gonna to improve
it. But I need the helper now to go ahead.

PS: I'm writing for a different email, but I'm still me

Thanks!

Simone