List:       kde-devel
Subject:    dolphin runs in background
From:       Slavko Igric <slavko.igric () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-11-10 10:28:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I can start dolphin first time and when I close it's window it won't start
again until I kill it. I have tried with new user but all the same. KDE is
4.5.75, please help me gdb is not very helpfull:

Reading symbols from /opt/kde-4.6/bin/dolphin...(no debugging symbols
found)...done.
(gdb) run /opt/kde-4.6/bin/dolphin
Starting program: /opt/kde-4.6/bin/dolphin /opt/kde-4.6/bin/dolphin
kde(6566): Communication problem with  "dolphin" , it probably crashed.
Error message was:  "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply" : " "Did not receive
a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply,
the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired,
or the network connection was broken." "

--
Skype name: lav1968
sip:lav1968@ekiga.net