List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Using The KDE 3.5 API
From:       Thomas =?iso-8859-1?q?L=FCbking?= <thomas.luebking () web ! de>
Date:       2010-10-19 21:10:58

For KDE4 - KWindowSystem::windows() (have a look at kde:kwindowsystem) - sth.
similar should have been available for 3.x.
It provides a list that you can match against  KWindowInfo::windowClassClass()
& KWindowInfo::windowClassName()

Notice that this does _not_ catch running processes w/o any windows (but it
can actually tell you whether a *window* is available ;-)