List:       kde-devel
Subject:    X don't send KeyPress XEvent for Ctrl key with KWrite application
From:       Alexey Shildyakov <ashl1future () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-10-17 0:34:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello.
I'm have a question. In program which receive key pressing I don't handle
CTRL key (both left and right) with KWrite. For ALT and SHIF I receive
KeyPress event. In other application I receive CTRL but not in KWrite.
I don't really undertstand why with KWrite X don't produce this event (may
KWrite reassign it for its own use?). And how I can receive XEvent for CTRL
key (left and right)?
Could you help me in this difficult question?

--
Best Regards, Shildyakov Alexey Vladimirovich