List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Remove runtime path on installation
From:       Joachim Langenbach <joachim.langenbach () engsas ! de>
Date:       2010-10-07 8:11:08

Good morning,

I am building my Qt4 project with and without kde-bindings. When building
without, the rpath is going to be removed on install, if build with kde4, the
rpath is not removed on installation.

If KDE4 is enabled, I'm include KDE4 with FIND_PACKAGE(KDE4) (I make sure that
it is found, other wise I through a warning and disable it). The shared
library is added via

ADD_LIBRARY(libmeganizer SHARED
	${libmeganizer_CPP}
	${libmeganizer_UI_H}
	${libmeganizer_TRANS}
)

and the executable with

ADD_EXECUTABLE(meganizer ${neededStuff}).

So what am I doing wrong? I've already tried to use KDE4_ADD_LIBRARY, but
rpath is not removed from the library on installing.

I'm appreciate for any help!

Joachim Langenbach