Hey all, I'm curious - has anyone considered (or worked on) adding support for activity-specific Places in the file management sidebars? I find it quite handy to stick a few common folders in the Places sidebar, but there is limited room, especially in the file dialogs. It would be nice if my "School" activity could automatically show the folders for my coursework in the Places sidebars, for example, while not showing them when I've switched to an activity in which they are not relevant. Any thoughts? How complicated would implementing this be? Cheers,  - Jeffery MacEachern >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<