List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Qt application has KDE debug noise on stdout
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2010-09-26 16:42:57

On 26.09.10 19:34:08, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
> I've disabled everything in kdebugdialog.  Actually, before disabling
> everything there, I was literally flooded with debug output :P
>
> Anyway, I re-enabled everything and then disabled it again, in case
> something got "stuck".  Doesn't help.  The debug messages still appear.

IIRC there is a bug in KDE 4.5 producing the debug output even if
everything is disabled. At least I recall commits related to that to
kdelibs trunk, they might be backported to 4.5 branch and hence appear
in 4.5.2. Your only option is to wait (or disable the KDE integration in
Qt itself, no idea how that could be done though).

Andreas

--
You will soon forget this.