List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Just one question... about kopete
From:       Raphael Kubo da Costa <kubito () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-14 13:40:04

At Tue, 14 Sep 2010 18:52:03 +0800,
Frank Weng (a.k.a. Franklin) wrote:
> Is there any team, or say, anybody, maintaining kopete now?
>
> I'm wondering this because it looks like nobody is taking caring of it now.
> So many unconfirmed or new bugs, and it seems that nobody replied to them.

Please consider asking such questions in the kopete-devel mailing list
next time.

Kopete has seen some occasional commits, and every now and then people
show up on the mailing list showing interest in contributing to
it. However, there are very few active, old-time developers actually
developing or even looking at the bugs (as can be seen by looking at
the commit history).