List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Keyboard repetition
From:       Thiago Massari Guedes <thiedri () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-05 21:25:43

Hi dear fels,

I have a question for you that I can't solve here.

When I override keyPressEvent and keyReleaseEvent (QWidget), I receive
instead of 1 keypressevent when button is down and 1 keyreleaseevent
when it's up, qt calls keyrelease and keypress again while I'm
pressing.
I see that it's the default qt behaviour, but I'd like to get only one
keypress and one keyrelease when I release.

Do you have some tips / soluiton for me ?

[]'s!
Thiago.