List:       kde-devel
Subject:    How to make a window/widget work/behave like a panel?
From:       Yogesh Marwaha <yogeshm.007 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-08-16 11:41:10

Hi,

I want to make a window of my application work/behave like a panel
i.e. it will stick to either top/bottom or left/right sides and the
desktop will shrink/expand based on that and size of window. Can you
guide me how to achieve that? Any documentation or something similar?

Regards,

--
Yogesh M
http://sparklemedia.sourceforge.net/

PS: I am not subscribed to this list, so you may cc if you please.