List:       kde-devel
Subject:    How to use KCompletion
From:       Robert Riemann <robert.riemann () physik ! hu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2010-07-26 1:32:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

I already have asked in the IRC channel, but I wasn't able to turn the answers
into working code.

I have a KLineEdit which is used to get the users Youtube query.
I am looking for a simple solution to assist the user by providing a list of
suggestions - maybe realised by showing a popup.

I already know that I probably have to use KCompletion in the
CompletionPopupAuto mode.

It would be nice if someone could provide a small example on how to integrate
my lookupObject, which has a slot taking queries and emits a signal with a
StringList. After all it should work asynchronous.

Best regards,
Robert