List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KHelpCenter navigation and sidebar patches
From:       David Hubner <hubnerd () ntlworld ! com>
Date:       2010-07-22 23:47:23

  On 22/07/2010 23:05, Burkhard Lück wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2010, um 23:20:39 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
>> A Diumenge, 25 d'abril de 2010, David A Benjamin va escriure:

>>> Doesn't look to have been commited yet. I'm not aware of any problems
>>> with the patch, but I don't have a SVN account. (I could go apply for
>>> one if that'd be appropriate.)
>> Is there any chance anyone can please review this and commit it before 4.5
>> if found to be OK?
>>
> quoting my mail in this thread:
> Am Sonntag, 9. Mai 2010, um 21:38:50 schrieb Burkhard Lück:
>> Commited to trunk + backported, thanks a lot David
>> .
> Thanks for keeping an eye on this Albert.
>
> Sigh, I have a lot of ideas to improve the khelpcenter, some of them seem to
> be easy for a devel, but impossible for me as I hardly understand C/C++.
>
> So any help is really appreciated for khelpcenter.
>
> We start kde 4.5.0 with around 85% up to date docs and I have already>  12
> backports for 4.5.1 so w'll have 90 % up to date in 4.5.1.

If you need help to improve KHelpCenter, I can help. It really needs a
little clean out as it still uses QT3 and KDE3 support items. I should
have some free time in the weeks ahead. I could also use a little break
from KInfoCenter.. 3 KCM's down, lots more to go :)

--
David Hubner
KinfoCenter Developer

E-mail: hubnerd@ntlworld.com