--===============1018010476== Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0015173ff38e66eb19048bfe5f70 --0015173ff38e66eb19048bfe5f70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 9:15 PM, George Kiagiadakis < kiagiadakis.george@gmail.com> wrote: > On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 9:30 PM, Aleix Pol wrote: > > Hi, > > I am creating some support for reviewboard, since the API is exposed > using > > HTTP_POST, I'm using that. Right now, my main problem is that I need > > authentication. I was told that it would just work by putting it into the > > url with QUrl::setUserName and QUrl::setPassword but it's not really > working > > out, I keep getting errors saying I'm not logged in, I'm pretty sure the > > rest of the request is correct because it works with "curl". > > Could someone tell me how can I get to work? Any other code that's doing > > anything similar? > > Thanks, > > Aleix > > > > I don't know how reviewboard works and how you are supposed to post a > new review, but I assume that you need to login from the login page > first, which will then save a cookie about your session and then post > without using a username and password on the url. Afaik, putting a > username and password on the url is useful for authenticating with the > http server, not with the web application running on the http server. > > DrKonqi is doing something similar for logging in to bugs.kde.org... > You may want to have a look there. > > Regards, > George > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to > unsubscribe << > No it doesn't work like that. It's not like I should have a cookie but it uses some http authorization (like the -u argument in curl). Any idea on that? --0015173ff38e66eb19048bfe5f70 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 9:30 PM, Aleix Po= l <aleixpol@kde.org> wrote: > Hi,