Hi, I have finished a first feature-complete implementation of the KGameRenderer framework. For the uninitiated: KGameRenderer is a small SVG->pixmap rendering framework for use in KDE games. It combines several rendering optimisations (multi-leveled caching, dedicated rendering threads). My plan is to integrate KGameRenderer into libkdegames and slowly port the half-baked SVG rendering code in our games to KGameRenderer. KGameRenderer currently exists in a Git branch which can be obtained from git://git.bethselamin.de/kdegames-work.git (branch "kgamerenderer"). There is also a review at http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/4283/ Please review the code especially for API and ABI issues. If no objections arise, I will dcommit my local work branch to trunk two weeks from now. Greetings Stefan >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<