List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kde with nfs home
From:       Thiago Macieira <thiago () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-06-24 16:35:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 24 June 2010 15:30:38 Harald Thoeny wrote:
> hm, not agree...
>
> it need a focus on development for enterpise requirements.
> slow login on nfs-homes is in this case a architecture issue and not a bug.
>
> gnome loggin is about 5sec kde about 30s !

I think you didn't understand the point:

Posting to the mailing list doesn't mean any work will get done. Please log it
on Bugzilla so it doesn't get forgotten.

Also, pointing out that work needs to get done is not enough. We need
volunteers to do the work...

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358