List:       kde-devel
Subject:    how to work with OWA with kontact.
From:       Boris shtrasman <borissh1983 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-22 9:18:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
I'm using kde4win and kde 4.4 on debian,
I wish to connect to local owa server, to get the contacts and calendar.

Also tried to use webdev to contact the owa by WEBDAVS://server/owa but got
unsupported protocol.
I know that there are some scripts to use an evolution but my question is
how to this with Kde based configuration (*).

-- Boris Shtrasman ------------
|Gnu/Linux Software developer   |
| IM       : borissh@jabber.org   |
| URL      : myrtfm.blogspot.com|