Hi all,

I have just commited to playground/libs/libdebconf-kde
which is a frontend to debconf using a local socket.

If you use any derivate of Debian and want to test
and review it please do¹ :D

Now as it's basically finished I'd like to know where to
move it, kde-review then extragear or something else ...

¹ you just need to run the tool/debkonf and it will print
on the terminal the exports to use before running
debconf (i.e. before aptitude install something).

Best,
Daniel Nicoletti - KDE Developer
http://dantti.wordpress.com
When a wicked man dies, his hope perishes;
all he expected from his power comes to nothing. Prov. 11:7