List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: QDBus connection problem
From:       Duns Ens <dunsens () web ! de>
Date:       2010-06-01 17:55:51

hi,

am still stuck at the event loop problem. i have experimented a lot around,
but i still have not got the event loop properly running since I don't get the
signal for torrentAdded from KTorrent. i have uploaded my first hacked code to
trunk/playground/ioslaves/kio_torrent

i have tried to call exec of the QCoreApplication in different places but that
seems not to be it, especially since it cannot be run from a different thread.

i hope somebody can fix it for me and send me a diff with some comments. that
would be of great help for me and let me resume working on it. the ktorrent
dbus interface seems to be stable for the last releases so it should work with
any kde4 ktorrent version hopefully.

thx,
duns