List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: New application: Videocatcher
From:       "Jonas =?iso-8859-1?q?M=FCller?=" <jonas.mueller () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-25 15:28:14

> A Diumenge, 25 d'abril de 2010, Jonas Müller va escriure:
> > Hi all
> > I have recently committed a new application to playground/pim.
>
> Why pim?

Because Videocatcher does very similar things to Akregator. Basically it's a
feedreader with download capabilities. I only play back media by calling
external programs so it has no multimedia functionality at all. it seems to me
it should be in PIM, but maybe it shouldn't?

> Basically my mail is just to tell you, keep working on it and why pim?
> Seems more like multimedia.

Thanks for the feedback.

Jonas