List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kde-devel Digest, Vol 85, Issue 35
From:       kunal ghosh <kunal.t2 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-18 12:28:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

> Message: 3
> Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 20:09:04 +0200
> From: Pau Garcia i Quiles <pgquiles@elpauer.org>
> Subject: Re: GPU Implementation of image processing algorithms
> To: kde-devel@kde.org
>
> Hello,
>
> I suggest you take a look at QtOpenCL:
>
> http://labs.trolltech.com/blogs/2010/04/07/using-opencl-with-qt/
> http://qt.nokia.com/doc/opencl-snapshot/
> http://qt.gitorious.org/qt-labs/opencl

Hi Pau,

I just checked the links you sent
QtOpenCL is really welcoming.

Thanks a lot !

--
regards
-------

Quote:
"Ignorance is not a sin, the persistence of ignorance is"
--
"If you find a task difficult today, you'll find it difficult 10yrs later
too !"

Blog:kunalghosh.wordpress.com
Website:www.kunalghosh.net46.net
V-card:http://tinyurl.com/86qjyk

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

                0pt 0.8ex; border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); padding-left: \
                1ex;">
Message: 3<br>