List:       kde-devel
Subject:    FrOSCon Call for Projects
From:       Inga Herber <inga.herber () froscon ! org>
Date:       2010-04-17 14:10:14

Hello KDE,

we would like to invite you to take part in the fifth Free and Open Source
Software Conference (FrOSCon 2010).

FrOSCon is a two-day conference on Free Software and Open Source, which takes
place on 21st and 22nd August 2010 at the University of Applied Sciences Bonn-
Rhein-Sieg, in St. Augustin near Bonn, Germany.

Focus of the conference is a comprehensive range of talks about current topics
in Free Software and Open Source. We also have an exhibition area, where Free
Software projects can present themselves and a few rooms we can offer to Free
Software projects to organize developer meetings or even their own program. As
you can see there are various ways to participate at this year's FrOSCon.

If you want to give a lecture visit http://www.froscon.de/en/program/call-for-
papers.html for further information. The Call for Papers will end on 23rd May
2010.

If you as a project want to participate, please visit
https://callforprojects.froscon.org/ and sign up for a room or booth,
depending on your needs. Since the demand for developer rooms and exhibitors
exceeds the number of rooms and booth we can offer, we need a short summary
(1-2 paragraphs) of what you plan to do. On the basis of this text we will
choose the projects that appear most promising to us.

The deadline for submission of projects is 31st May 2010.

If you have questions concerning the developer rooms feel free to contact
projects@froscon.org.
For questions concerning a booth contact exhibitors@froscon.org

We hope to see you at FrOSCon.

Kind regards,
Inga Herber
The FrOSCon Team

--
Address: FrOSCon e.V. c/o FH Bonn-Rhein-Sieg Grantham-Allee 20
53757 Sankt Augustin