List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Get Hot New Stuff in Krita/KOffice
From:       Frederik Gladhorn <gladhorn () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-04-11 11:46:22

Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> On Thursday 08 April 2010, Frederik Gladhorn wrote:
>> Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
>> > I think I "fake" a lot of it by having a sufficiently large number of
>> > knsrc files...
>>
>> That's also what I would recommend for now. Also note that multiple
>> categories can be in one file. Maybe we can work out something with that
>> too. Currently the dialog misses a setter for them I think. Let me know
>> if you run into trouble.
>
> Yes, a setter to make one category preselected would be very useful.
>>
>> I'm very interested in feedback about upload as well, since it's been
>> updated and extended quite a bit for 4.5. I bet there are still broken
>> bits an pieces around.
>
> I'll check that, since I'm still using the 4.4 api.

Yes, in 4.4 the api is very limited. But please look at what's
available/missing in 4.5, so I can add to it as long as there is time.
I tried to keep it as minimal as possible, but having setters for the fields
in the dialog indeed makes sense.
I was going to point to api.kde.org, but it's still down.
Also with 4.4 login to opendesktop for many people didn't work, I hope that
has been solved with 4.5 now.

Cheers,
Frederik