List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Accessing konqueror config from plugin
From:       lindsay.mathieson () gmail ! com
Date:       2010-03-30 4:30:46

Just a pointer in the right direction needed - I've written a
konqueror plugin and I'd like to access konqueror configuration info
from the plugin, specifically the users home page - is there an easy
way to do that?

Additionally I'd like to be able to slip config items of my own into
the konq config pages (a checkbox in the General|Tabbed Browsing
page), is this possible?

Thanks,

--
Lindsay Mathieson