Hello, On Wednesday 24 March 2010, Karthik Paithankar wrote: > I was wondering if there are any plans to have a mozilla-weave type remote > server synchronization efforts in kde-sc. > > Example: I have a set of colors, themes, window decorations, panel > settings, desktop activities, widgets etc. > > If this can be synced to opendesktop or something alike then once I logon > as _any_user_ in any computer and then logon to the "remote server sync > application" - I should be able to get the colors, themes, window > decorations, panel settings, desktop activities, widgets etc. I think it is what ownCloud [1] intends to solve. [1] http://blog.karlitschek.de/2010/03/owncloud-development-started.html -- Cyrille Berger >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<