List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: CMake error configuring extragear (webkitpart related)
From:       Jonathan Marten <jjm2 () keelhaul ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       2010-03-05 18:41:32

Andreas Pakulat <apaku@gmx.de> writes:
> Then those libraries must not link against it, you must not link against
> a plugin. The konq-plugins need to be changed.

As I suspected, because nothing else in the build system has changed.
The commits to konq-plugins where this was introduced are 1096913,
1089030 and 1096909 - if the author (adawit) doesn't notice this
thread then I will revert the changes soon.

--
Jonathan Marten                         http://www.keelhaul.demon.co.uk
Twickenham, UK                          jjm2@keelhaul.demon.co.uk