List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Webcam library for KDE
From:       Martin Sandsmark <sandsmark () samfundet ! no>
Date:       2010-02-22 13:59:50

On Sunday 21 February 2010 21:29:54 Alex Fiestas wrote:
> Ps: Is there a phonon roadmap or timeline?

Nope. But I've put up webcam support in Phonon as a GSoC idea.

(Originally we (I and Kretz) wanted to first implement support in QtMultimedia,
and use that in Phonon, but QtMultimedia wasn't really in a state where that
was feasible, and the development process of it was rather opaque.)

--
Martin T. Sandsmark