On Thursday 26 November 2009 11:02:46 Patrick Schwalm wrote: > latest kdelibs seems to depend on shared desktop ontologies. > > I checkes out svn...../trunk/ontologies/ and built it into /usr but > cmake cannot locate. > > Where to install and is it the right dependency I try to install? > Hi, Please attach the full cmake output. It is also recommended, if you use trunk, to build the full trunk and all the things those ontollogies depend on. See http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build for build instructions for kde trunk. Cheers, Andreas Marschke. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<