List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kwebwallet docs truncated
From:       Lindsay Mathieson <lindsay.mathieson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-05 2:58:30

On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 11:40:10 am Dawit A. wrote:
> Unlike saving web form data, KWebWallet (actually KWebPage) will not
> automatically fill web forms for you with cached form data. You have to
> manually call KWebWallet::fillFormData.

Is it sufficient to just call it in the "loadFinished()" signal?, i.e I have

void BWebView::loadFinished(bool ok)
{
    KWebPage *wp = qobject_cast<KWebPage *>(page());
    if (wp)
    {
        KWebWallet *wallet = wp->wallet();
        wallet->fillFormData(wp->mainFrame(), true);
    }
}

And this works just fine thanks. Any need to be more sophisticated than that?
--
Lindsay
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home