List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Font question in trunk
From:       Lindsay Mathieson <lindsay.mathieson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-20 22:37:44

Not sure what caused this - updated and rebuilt my qt-copy and trunk yesterday
(kdesvn-build) and now my fonts look terrible - spidery, washed out etc, like
all font smoothing has been disabled. All the font settings got reset as well.

I've changed the fonts back to DejaVu Sans and enabled anti-aliasing, forced
DPI to 96, checked the X dpi is stil 96. Still looks dreadful.

Also tried rm -rf .kde & .kde4 - still the same.

Is there some new configure setting that needs to be set? or something else?

Thanks,

--
Lindsay
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home