List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Any project needs help?
From:       dmitry chernov <diman4ik.chernov () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-12 17:17:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all, I am a KDE user and C++ programmer, and I would like to know is
there any project that needs my help. I want not very big project since I am
not so experienced yet. I made a little KDE game by myself, here it is
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/korners?content=113113. Now I would
like to continue developing of programs for kde but actually don't have idea
where to bite first. Perhaps some not big project, that needs maintainer.

Regards, Dmitry