Hi, On Thursday 10 December 2009, Stefan Majewsky wrote: > I'm asking for confirmation of my expectations: I assume that it is allowed > to move this code to kdeexamples even in the freeze, because this code > has a stand-alone build system and is not built at all from within > kdegames. If nobody objects, I'll do the move tomorrow (Friday) noon > (UTC). This kind of questions are better asked on the release team list: release-team@kde.org -- Cyrille Berger >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<