And why virtuoso itself is not a required cmake component? I had this problem for about 2 weeks but was a bit lazy to check, and if it was like required, the configuration was going to fail, and I whould be able to search for what's missing. buut it just build and didn't worked as expected. Tomaz Em Terça-feira 08 Dezembro 2009, às 05:29:51, Sebastian Trueg escreveu: > you need virtuoso itself: http://www.sf.net/projects/virtuoso > > Shantanu Tushar Jha wrote: > > I'm running KDE from trunk and of late not able to enable file > > indexing, if I start systemsettings and try to enable Strigi, it gives > > me an error that "Nepomuk Semantic Desktop needs the Virtuoso RDF > > server to store its data. Installing the Virtuoso plugin is mandatory > > for using Nepomuk". But as my cmake output for kdesupport, Its > > successfully building the Virtuoso plugin. > > Any idea what might be wrong? > > > > systemsettings output at http://pastebin.com/d5d0a8653 > > kdesupport cmake output at http://pastebin.com/m59ec6d4a > > > > Thanks > > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to > >> unsubscribe << > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<