List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: looking for Qt developper
From:       Wagner Sales <wsales () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-01 21:34:54

Hi Olivier,

Certainly here are a lot of Qt and KDE users. And, of course, a lot of
interesting skills in this. To me, the problem are more geographic.
People here are around the entirely world, and a job offer, in most
cases, are linked with a geographic position. Then you'll be pretty
faced with visa problems, and others. But, if are something good in
some way to KDE, 'll be glad to help. Of course, remotely. ;)

Regards,

Wagner