Hi, After several days away I came back yesterda and updated KDE trunk and then I started it with a new $KDEHOME. I don't have MySQL thus Akonadi does not work but it tries anyway to start. I issued kwriteconfig --file kres-migratorrc --group Migration --key Enabled --type bool false but that does not prevent it to try to start. When I run KMail, I cannot read any mail as KMail freezes with the following Konsole output: kmail(6446)/libakonadi Akonadi::SessionPrivate::socketError: Socket error occurred: "QLocalSocket::connectToServer: Invalid name What can I do to prevent Akonadi trying to start and blocking KMail? Thanks in advance, Anne-Marie >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<