List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE trunk with different behaviors
From:       Alessandro Sivieri <alessandro.sivieri () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-11-16 23:46:43

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

I'm trying to solve a weird bug: I have two different KDE trunk
installations, both on Karmic (with Qt 4.6 beta from a PPA), but the one
which I built on a VirtualBox machine works perfectly, while the other on my
main system crashes miserably when I try to login, with the attached report.
The libraries against which SVN is compiled are the same, so I have no idea
on why that strange behavior. Is there anyone with a working installation on
Karmic (or with a clue on why that crash happens)?

Thanks,
Alessandro

--
Sivieri Alessandro