Hi, Am 28.10.2009 um 19:35 schrieb Douglas Schmidt: > Hi, I need some directions on the Kdelibs code base. > > I'm developing a media center that "hides" the filesystem from the > user, it manage all the resources at a easy way. > Part of the development is to launch the KOffice suite from my > application, that's working, but when in KOffice, if the user ask to > open or save a file the KFileDialog shows the default directory > tree, the home user, etc. > > What we look for is a way of remove the default model from > KFileDialog and put a new one made by us, or by a KIO Slave, > creating a new model, or by changing the KFileDialog's code "by > force". AFAIK Sebastian Trüg has proposed a patch which allows to change the implementation of file dialogs, see http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/1407/ This would allow you to replace KDE's file dialogs with your own ones. bye, Jonas > > I'll be glad if someone show to this padawan the right path! > > Thanks in advance. > > --- > Douglas Schmidt > Undergrad Student at > State University of Londrina - Brazil > >>> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to >>> unsubscribe << >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<